Thursday, July 29, 2010

Look what I made!

I have been missing the scrapbooking and girls this summer, so I decided to start working on some projects. The note pads are shower gifts that I made for my nieces baby shower. This is a totally "scraplifted" project. My sister in law and her dear friend made these first for her daughter in laws' shower, and my Mom and I loved them so much, we decided to do it as well. I almost have my Mom hooked on scrappin'! She helped me with the first five, and then had to go back home, but she loved being creative, and we had a blast doing it! These are just 4 x 6 acrylic frames from Wallie world for $1, and added the paper and flowers, cut with the cricut. I have the gyspy file if you would like me to email it to you, I can. Just leave me a message on this post and I will send it. This is my very first post for any projects I have done. It took me a year to work up the courage! Thanks for looking!

1 comment: